Monday, February 2, 2009

The fun starts!

Ok, so I was bad. I haven't posted for a few days, but I had a very relaxing 3 day weekend! Go Steelers by the way...

So today was my first full workout with Sham. I'm fried. My chest hurts from push-ups. I'm supposed to go through this routine daily on my own, I hope I can! I'm going to try the whole thing tomorrow and time it so Sham can adjust it in case I end up at the gym for 2 hours trying to get it done. Who has time for that? I was definitely challenged today but isn't that why I'm doing this? My way was giving me the same non-results as always, so why would I expect to continue to do the same thing and get anything else- isn't that the definition of insanity?

Focusing on my goals, my health-the "New Shelly"- is where my mind needs to be. Have fun, do it Sham's way and see what happens, right? Oh, this has always been one of my favorite perspectives: "Don't waste a good suffering" we gain a lot by learning a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! I took Sham's advise and turned on some music and danced for 30 minutes. It felt good. I've lost five pounds, mostly by living on Healthy Choices. I hope to work on the article today. Take care, Karen

    ReplyDelete