Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Sham Wow" I thought that was funny :)

I'm sure learning a lot about my body and how it works, how it moves, how it acts/reacts to activity and food. Sham has really impressed me with his knowlege and ability to educate and motivate me to be healthy.

Tonight we set up some core exercises that I can do on my own and he showed me how to use the foam roller to loosen up my muscles before I work out. That hurt, but in a good way! He gave me some exercises to correct some posture issues and we focused on strengthening some weak areas. I have been practicing all night and it feels so weird to hold my body correctly- I wonder how long before it feels normal? Oops! I just caught myself slouching again!

Sham is showing me how everything I'm learning correlates to everything I do outside of the gym like work, posture, standing, sitting. Basically I'm learning how to live an overall healthier life not just things to do in the gym but all facets. I'm excited at the prospect of enjoying a long healthy life!

I've also ordered a seven day cleanse and mulitvitamin product that he recommended (which I haven't been taking). Can't wait to receive them!

No comments:

Post a Comment