Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ugh. Food.

Had a nice little 30 min. walk on the treadmill tonight after my consult with Sham. We talked about food and nutrition. Sham is a very scientific guy and gave me some great info about what certain foods do to our bodies physiologically. Very interesting! Not my background and even though I knew the no-no's I didn't necessarily know the "why" behind them. I think it will be very helpful in moving forward and re-training myself. I appreciate his education and his ability to sort through the false or trendy information to get down to some solid science with proven results. I'm really looking forward to more of his coaching. I think Monday we begin training though! I have to take some before photos tonight before I forget- thanks Sham for the reminder and for keeping me accountable with your emails and texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment