Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've missed you but I have news!

I know it's been a while since Iposted. I finished my 7 day cleanse last Friday and I feel great. The products were very easy to use, but once a year will be good for me :)

I've been meeting Sham 2x per week for intense training sessions. The level of effort he gets out of me is amazing and I am sure I wouldn't push myself this hard on my own. I'm working through various levels of soreness and as we speak my triceps are yelling at me! I really appreciate having someone there to watch my form, correct me, and encourage me. He challenges me to sweat like I've never sweated before!

So here's the GREAT NEWS! in the 2 1/2 weeks we've been meeting for these workouts (5 total sessions), I've lost 3.5 lbs, 1% body fat, 1.8 points lower BMI, and several inches lost! Yay! Sham was pleased with my progress and assured me that these are pounds that will never come back. He assures me that slow, measured weight loss is our goal and to be very encouraged by these results. I'm reminded that to get permanent weight loss I can be patient and disciplined, with his help, and retrain myself for this lifelong commitment. "New Shelly" is on her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment