Wednesday, February 4, 2009

20 minutes!

20 minutes is all it took for Sham to kick my butt today, I am quite sure I would've given up much sooner than that on my own! He created an intense circuit routine of pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups and squats. I hate it and I love it at the same time. When we measure and weigh in a few weeks I'll know a lot more about how I feel!

The one thing I'm learning is that the prior sessions I had with Sham when we concentrated on diet, core, posture, stability- it was all preparing me for the more intense workouts I'm doing now. Sham is giving me all the tools I need to be successful for my lifetime.

I'm not a perfect student, but the education, accountability and encouragement from Sham is going to make all the difference in this journey. Want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment