Monday, February 23, 2009

Sham, your awesome

Thanks for the challenge and encouragement today!

I was listening to Air1 today and was reminded that a healthy "ME" is the goal for several reasons: my kids, my kids, my kids and, because it's just fun to be thin, me. I'm finding I need to remind myself why I'm doing what I'm doing because if I just focus on the hard work of it, I can get unmotivated and lazy. Quick fixes start teasing my mind and I want an easy out. At those moments it's nice to have a calm reassuring voice to set me back on my path.

We are kicking it up to 3x per week starting this week and I will begin rigorously watching my eating so we can fast track my results. My favorite saying is "Don't waste a good suffering". Meaning, you are working so hard, don't blow it with stupid eating!

If the weather is good, we may have some more photos to post on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment